Thursday, February 3, 2011

The pupils talk about Blazing Bow's first public performance

I felt nervous about playing in from of the school - Niamh         I felt so relaxed in the hall - Dana.


I felt happy. I enjoyed the bass, I like music - Daniel.        


  I felt very scared at first, I enjoyed ROCK YOU because everyone was singing along - Molly
The pupils' favourite tune

The pupils were asked to hold their fiddles in a funny way!


I enjoyed ROCK YOU - Chloe               I enjoyed the performance - Dillon.                               

      It felt really great -Daniel                

       I felt really scared todayat violin. I enjoyed when the jnr classes started calling my name. I think music is great now after today - Damien.    

                        I felt happy and proud- Katie.

                           I felt excited. I loved the songs. I loved music like before - Emma.



It was wonderful. The songs are good and I had a good day - Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment